- We guarantee the constant monitoring of security and protection according to authorities’ protocols of the ministry of health.
- Trained staff with all protocols established.
- Disinfection protocol of all individual work area by each one of our collaborators, during their arrivals and exit.
- A constant and correct disinfection of concurred public areas with institutional products with registration.
VILLA LALA PUERTO VALLARTA
Health & Sanitation Guidelines
Despite we count with approximately 9,000 square meters of open air space and we have the commitment to only allow 14 couples as maximum in our 7 suites, now we find it necessary to share some of our most relevant security measures for this new reality, so we can guarantee the security of our guests, partners and suppliers.
Measures implemented for hygiene
- Hand sanitizer in all areas and rooms.
- Temperature monitoring at check in point.
- Check in express without the property tour. (Only available if requested ).
- A welcome letter sent by e-mail with: (the breakfast, lunch and dinner menus) in addition to the information that is usually provided at the moment of your checkin.
- We promote to pay your stay before arriving to the hotel.
- We keep the check out express
- Sanitizing smoke chamber to all of the units before checkin
- Room service breakfast is available for all suites
- We keep our dinner service in the different areas of the property to provide privacy and distance from other couples.
- Assisted breakfast service on public terraces with safe distance.
- Elimination of non-essential elements in rooms. these can be required under request (coffee machine, iron, slippers, etc.)
- Action protocol under covid-19 suspicion.
- More space and strategic accommodation of deck chairs, sofas, chairs and tables to ensure a healthy distance.
- Mandatory use of masks for all our staff.
- Use of gloves and hair net by our staff in high-risk activities.
- Removal of all kind of items that may be shared by guests: sunscreen, mosquito repellent, oils, table games, kitchen items, etc.
- The snorkel equipment use will be suspended by the moment.
- Kayak use upon request 20 minutes in advance.
- We offer private tours for couples, avoiding social crowds.
Meeting all COVID-19 TESTING requirements is very easy at Villa Lala.
- At the time of your check in or through our email firstname.lastname@example.org ask your concierge for the COVID-19 test that your airline asks for, either PCR or Antigens.
- Take your COVID-19 test on site 72 hours before your departure from Mexico.
- Show your negative COVID-19 results before boarding your flight home.